Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Reflection: My "Firsts" in 2009

I know we are already 5 days into 2010...but I couldn't help but reminiscing about my 2009 ..my long list of "firsts" ....here goes ...



Jan 2009  - my first holiday with my happening friends & my first meeting with Liz after 9 long years!

Feb 2009 - my first trip to Meludam, Pusa, Beladin and its surrounding areas. I spent a few days in a really cho-kia inn (not even a hotel ok!) for the sake of conducting a research. It was an eye opening trip ...


March 2009 - my second trip to Kota Kinabalu, but it was my FIRST trip to the foot of Mount Kinabalu....awesome sight, awesome feelings ...very humbling!



April 2009 - first family holiday in a very long time - all of us were able to go including my two nephews. Adik was only 7 months old at that time! Also my first trip to Cameron Highlands ...very nice place & a really great get-together for my family. and most importantly, we managed to bring my dad to see the Olde Smoke House - one of his list of places that he wants to see in this lifetime.

July 2009 - Al came to stay with us. Mummy left for Riyadh in June...things began to change, my priorities changed, need to go home earlier and what not. Now, I cannot imagine my life without these two rascals!



September 2009 - it's Airell's first birthday ..and my time as part planner hehehe ...quite a success!



Nov 2009 - fruit season. We have lots of fruits this time round and even up to the point that I am selling dabai on behalf of my mum in the office! For the first time ever, my mum sold dabai coz we had too much!!!

Dec 2009 - first Xmas at our cottage with Adik and Abang. We sure had lots of fun, except that on New Year Eve, my sister was dignosed with Chikugunya!

and that's round up my list of "firsts" in 2009 ....

5 comments:

fendifid said...

1 imbasan yang penuh kenangan terindah.

Ejin said...

yes, my best moments kesemuanya ...

fendifid said...

sayang sekali permulaan 2010 yang kureng ummphhh. apakan daya. kita hanya merancang...kak long...tolong habiskan ayat ni. he he he

Liz Duan said...

fendu kau ni jarum emas lah...sakit hati aku....ejin, from the bottom of my precious heart...mintak ampungggggg

Ejin said...

yea lah ...dah settle dah pun ..fend mmg jarum emas!