Monday, January 25, 2010

Indian Carrot Dessert

My sister saw one of my precious cookbooks while she was here last month ..i said precious coz it was kept in a shelf, and still looks brand new ...hehehe I only tried a few recipes there but the cookbook remains "untouched" in a way ...anyway, she saw this Carrot Dessert recipe ...which she had tasted a long time ago (cooked by her mom's friend ...) and decided to make this ....



the recipe ...



the main ingredient was, of course, carrots .....



and the chef in action ...notice the blue circle patch on her arm ..well, that's the mosquito patch!


and, voila' the finished product ...my sister added raisins, cashew nuts and pistachio nuts as well in the dessert ....

I have never make this dessert before...and neither does my mum...I find that it is a bit too "spicy" for my taste ...but my sister loves it!

4 comments:

fendifid said...

confuseeee...recipe tu nak di share ke tak nak? guna kanta pun tak tentu nampak. APakah???

Ejin said...

if berminat, i would paste the recipe...if not (as I know you too well!), ini sekadar gambar hiasan ...heheheh

Liz Duan said...

Tak payah lah fendi

fendifid said...

obviously not for me la kak long...aku kan dah gantung kuali lama dah.

I mentioned kot kot readers blog ni yang beribu orang tu nak tahu recipe tu...ha ha ha