Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthday Girls

I got this picture in my camera and my PC for nearly 2 weeks already ...but I have yet to do the posting. So busy lately, now that the classes are in full swing, my time is mostly consumed by preparing slide notes, reading stuffs, writing report and so on (and to think that some people out there think a lecturer's job is easy!)..


back to the posting in hand ...Claudia & Tijot celebrated their birthdays nearly two weeks ago ..it coincided with our uni's roadshow ...so, no break for them on their birthday ....there was no cakes at the booth ...only donoughts ...their birthday donoughts hehehehe ...





Girls, if you are reading this, hope you had had a great birthday ...it is one in a lifetime birthday celebration...with the community! :-)

2 comments:

Claudia Jiton said...

Thank you again Miss.. :)

Ejin said...

You are welcome ...