Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lunch at Old Town

Like i said in my previous posting, after servicing the car, Al & I went to Old Town for lunch ...did I mention that Al is no longer interested in McD's chicken porridge, so we have to find something else that might tickle his "over-fussy" tastebud ...so, I tried Old Town ...as it was Saturday, I was avoiding the Springs and Boulevard - instead we headed to the airport ...cost a wee bit more that the other branches, but it is very convenient for me ...



Al browsing the menu ...



and I ordered these for us: Chicken Hor Fun & double helping of kaya toast ...mum suggested that I should persuade Al to try eating noodles - any noodles for carbohydrate ...hence, the chicken hor fun, which turned out to be quite bland ...not something that I wanted to try again!



But all in all, it was quite a successful outing...coz Al managed to eat 3 slices of toast!!! A really great feat for a fussy eater ...that itself already made our day ....



see, how happy he was ....this boy is one of those who loves to go out and about!


the view of the shop ...staffs are friendly ..but i dont like the fact that the manager asking the staff to sweep the floors while customers are eating. The staffs said they will do it when the customers are no longer there but the arrogant manager insisted ...so, I had to put my foot down and told the staff not to sweep near us! Poor girl ...caught between the boss's instruction & the customer's demand ...

3 comments:

fendifid said...

ye la...why want to sweep the floor when there are customers eating?

nowadays i try to avoid kopitiam...just feel the price too high. melampau lampau.

Ejin said...

mangkuk punya manager ...very arrogant gitu ...the staffs semua cam nyampah kat dia ....

mmg price melampau ...sekali sekala aku ok lah hehehe tapikan bukan suatu ketika dulu ngko antu kopitiam ke?

Liz Duan said...

patut cakap kat manager tu..alfonso betul!